There are two categories of information that ProWire collects: (i) information that ProWire must collect in order to provide the ProWire Service and (ii) optional information to improve the experience of the ProWire Service, should you choose to share such information.
The first category includes:
- Registration information, including your email and name that you provide when you sign up for ProWire through Facebook or Google.
- Any audio-visual content that you consume and your interactions with the Service. From time to time we collect this information to help us understand our customers and to assist us with marketing the Service to our business partners and sponsors. This data is collected on an anonymous basis (so you cannot be individually identified by your specific usage statistics).
- Technical information necessary to operate ProWire. This includes the type of mobile device you use and data from the touchscreen. This enables you to control ProWire and use the Service.
- General, non-specific location, which we determine from your IP address. The ProWire Service is only available at select venues. We use your IP address to determine whether you are in attendance at a specific event.
The second category includes information that enables us to offer you additional functionality. We never receive this information without your consent. This category consists of:
- Your specific location: We will never gather or use your specific device location without first getting your explicit permission. This information allows us to streamline the game selection process by pre-loading the closest match where the Service is available.
In some contexts, we will share certain information. For example, if you sign up for ProWire through a third party like Facebook or Google, some information is shared between those third parties and us in order to enable your account. We also share anonymized information with our licensors to help them understand how their content is performing, with advertisers to allow us to provide a free service, and with marketing partners to help with promotional efforts.
2. KEY HIGHLIGHTS
By using or interacting with the Service, you are consenting to:
- the collection, use, sharing, and other processing of your information, including for marketing and advertising purposes; and
- the transfer of your information outside of the country where you live.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3.1. Registration Data
When you sign up for the Service, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your username and encrypted access credentials from either Facebook or Google. We may also collect other information available on or through your Facebook or Google account, as applicable.
3.2. Cookies, Usage & Log Data
When you use or interact with the Service, we may use a variety of technologies that collect information about how the Service is accessed and used. This information may include:
- technical data, which may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access or connect to the ProWire Service, unique device ID, device attributes, network and device performance, language, information enabling digital rights management, mobile operating system, and ProWire application version; and
- information about your interactions with the Service, such as interactions with audiovisual content and advertising, products, and services which are offered, linked to, or made available on or through the Service.
You may integrate your ProWire account with Third Party Services. If you do, we may receive information related to your interactions with the Service on the Third Party Service, as well as information about your publicly available activity on the Third Party Service.
3.3. User Devices
We may provide features that rely on the use of additional information on your mobile device or require access to certain services on your mobile device that will enhance your ProWire experience but are not required to use the Service. Granting ProWire access to such information does not grant ProWire unlimited access to such information, nor does it allow ProWire to access such specific information without your permission. Before we access this information, we will ask for your permission. If you provide such permission, we will collect the information for the specific purpose explained at the time we ask for your permission.
For example, we will not gather or use the specific location of your mobile device without first getting your explicit permission. If you choose to share location information with ProWire you will always have the ability to stop sharing such information. Please note that this does not include your IP address. We will continue to use your IP address as described in Section 3.2 to provide the Service.
Other websites may use ProWire widgets. When you visit a site with a ProWire widget, we may receive certain information, including information about the web page you visited. ProWire and the widget can recognize you, and the widget may show personalized content or advertising. We know when you interact with a widget and websites containing the widgets may receive this information.
3.6. ProWire Partners
We may also receive information about you from our partners and service providers, which we use to personalize your ProWire experience, to measure ad quality and responses to ads, and to display ads that are more likely to be relevant to you.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect, including your personal information:
- to communicate with you for Service-related or research purposes including via emails, notifications, or other messages, which you agree to receive;
- to enable and promote the Service and other services or products, either within or outside the Service, including features and content of the Service and products and services made available through the Service;
- to provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the Service and products, services, and advertising (including for third party products and services) made available on or outside the Service (including on other sites that you visit);
- to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us;
- to ensure technical functionality of the Service, develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Service, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Service;
- to provide you with features, information, advertising, or other content which is influenced by your location and your location in relation to other ProWire users; and
5. SHARING INFORMATION
5.1 User Information
Please remember that certain information provided by you to ProWire may be made available to our partners, licensors and sponsors. We may use such information to promote the Service, including through Facebook and other Third Party Services and on websites that embed ProWire widgets.
If you choose to provide ProWire with any suggestions, ideas, recommendations, and feedback regarding the Service (collectively, the “Feedback”), then you agree to assign and hereby assign to ProWire all the right, title and interest you have in and to the Feedback. ProWire may use, commercially or otherwise, all such Feedback without any accounting or obligation to you.
If you connect to ProWire through a Third Party Service, ProWire may share your activity with that service, including the content you consume. You understand and agree that that such information may be attributed to your account on the Third Party Service and may be published on such service.
5.2 Sharing by ProWire
We may share information with advertising partners to send you promotional communications about ProWire or to show you more tailored content, including relevant advertising for products and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users interact with advertisements. The information we share is anonymized and does not personally identify you.
The ProWire Service allows you to listen to licensed streaming content. ProWire shares information with the rights holders that license this content to ProWire. The data that ProWire shares is in an anonymized format that does not identify you directly.
In addition to the above, we may also share your information with third parties for these limited purposes:
- to respond to legal process; to comply with requirements of applicable law; to protect the safety of any person; to protect the rights and property of ProWire, including to enforce the Terms and Conditions and any other terms that you have agreed to; and to address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- to publish anonymized or aggregate information about the use of the ProWire Service;
- to allow a financing of ProWire (or any entity of the ProWire group);
- to allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of ProWire’s assets; and
6. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES & PROMOTIONS
We may display advertisements from third parties and other content that links to third party websites. We cannot be held responsible for, nor can we control, the privacy practices of third parties. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
Your password protects your user account and your Facebook or Google account, as applicable. You should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your mobile device and/or computer or browser and log out after having used the ProWire Service. We do not guarantee the security of user information.
9. AGE LIMIT
The ProWire Service is not directed to any person under the age of majority. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of majority (the “Age Limit”). If you are under the Age Limit, please do not use the Service. If you are a parent or guardian of a person under the Age Limit and become aware that such person has provided personal information to ProWire, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. CONTACT US
If you have questions about your privacy on the Service, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity in accordance with local laws.
We may, in our discretion, make changes to the Agreements from time to time. When we make material changes to the Agreements, you will be provided with prominent notice through the Service. Your continued use of the Service after any changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes. Please read each notice carefully. If you do not wish to continue using the Service under the new version of the Agreements, you may terminate the Agreements by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. COOKIES & THIRD-PARTY DATA COLLECTION
We work with advertising partners to serve advertisements on the ProWire Service. One of the services we use to track activity related to the Service is Google Analytics by Google (Google, Inc. a company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). We may use vendors, including Google, to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your use of the Service. Google provides tools to manage the collection and use of certain information by Google Analytics at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and by Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings at google.com/settings/ads.
You hereby consent to the use of the cookies, tokens and other technologies described above.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
ProWire Sport USA LLC
c/o Corporation Service Company
251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington,
County of New Castle, Delaware, USA, 19808